3.24.2011

New Recipe Page and A Break

Hi there.

So, I'm back with a blog change and a quick apology.  First, after doing some research about the best way to share my recipes with you guys, I came to the conclusion that I needed to add a page to my blog.  There may be a better way to do it (and if so, let me know!), but for now, I've linked the posts here to the FLFS Recipes page.  To the left, you'll see a place to click that will take you to a page devoted solely to recipes.  You'll even be able to search for them there once I get a bunch posted!  On that page, you can copy and paste the posts into a document or just print straight from the blog.  We'll see how this ends up working :)

Secondly, I've been taking a quick break this week from blogging.  Long story short, I am working on starting my garden for this year (how green of me!), and on Saturday, I was met with a ferocious enemy--poison ivy.  Silly me; I thought I tackle this dreaded plant and get him GONE from my yard once and for all.  Instead, the bugger took me down.  I mean, wayyyyyyyy down.  I have evidence of our battle on all four appendages, my stomach, back, and neck.  The vicious plant totally won, and my doctor agreed, as she gave me a shot of steroids and an oral 12-day-taper dose, as well.  All this to say, I have been an itchy, angry, and sleepy wreck all week.

I've been working on a new cleaning post, so maybe I'll have that up in a day or two.  Until then,  be aware--the poisonous plants are out in full-force!  Don't make my mistake and think you can tackle them with your own bare hands...
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment